Dow Corning Firestop 400 Intumescent Acrylic Sealant
Dow Corning Firestop 400 is an intumescent acrylic sealant for internal applications, developed to maintain the integrity of fire walls or partitions. Dow Corning Firestop 400 does not emit halogenated by-products under fire conditions.
For internal perimeter pointing around door and window frames, and in joints formed where fire rated partition sections meet.
- Tested to B.S.476 Part 22: 1987
- Up to a 4 hour fire rating can be achieved
- Resists mildew and mould growth
- 30-45 minutes tack free time
- Good unprimed adhesion to most common construction substrates
Pack Size - 380ml ‘e’ Cartridges