Dow Corning 799 Plastic & Glass Silicone Sealant
Dow Corning 799 is a one part, plastic and glass silicone sealant for use in glazing and curtain walling applications. It has excellent adhesion to most plastics including PVC-U, and polycarbonate profiles and panels . It also contains a fungicide for use in areas of high humidity where mould growth is likely.
For use in glazing applications that utilise plastic sheeting (including polycarbonate sheeting), and for perimeter pointing of door and window frames.
- Excellent adhesion to polycarbonate
- Excellent weathering characteristics, including resistance to ozone, UV radiation and temperature extremes
- Highly flexible
- Joint movement capability +/- 50%
- Conforms to ISO 11600-F&G-25LM
- Neutral cure type
- 5 minutes working time
- Fast cure – tack free in 2 hours
- Application Temperature Range +5 to +40°C
Pack Size - 310ml ‘e’ Cartridges