Dow Corning 785N Bacteria Resistant Neutral Sanitary Silicone Sealant
A one-part, neutral curing silicone sealant with fungicide. It provides excellent adhesion to a broad number of porous and non-porous substrates. As a neutral silicone, it is very low odour and is also suitable for application to various metallic surfaces such as aluminum, copper, brass and stainless steel. 785N can also be used on natural porous surfaces such as marble, granite and limestone. When using sealant products on natural porous surfaces, stain testing is recommended prior to application.
Designed for the sealing of sanitary fittings, including baths, showers, sinks, urinals and ceramic tile joints in commercial and domestic environments.
- Neutral cure – Low odour
- Mould and mildew resistance
- Excellent adhesion to all common sanitary surfaces
- Non-corrosive to metal
- Adhesion to porous surfaces such as stone, marble and granite
- Fast cure and tack-free time
- Remains permanently flexible – Lasting performance
- Low shrinkage
- Conforms to ISO 11600-F&G-25LM
Pack Size - Available in 310ml ‘e’ Cartridges