Dow Corning 3362
Two component neutral curing silicone sealant specifically developed for the manufacture of high performance dual sealed insulated glass units.
The high performance features incorporated into this product make it specially suitable for the following applications: Insulating glass units for residential and commercial use, Insulating glass units with high levels of UV exposure (free edge, green houses), Insulating glass units incorporating speciality glass types, Insulating glass units where high heat or humidity may be encountered, Insulating glass in cold climates, Insulating glass units used in structural glazing.
- Outstanding adhesion to a wide range of substrates including coated and reflective glasses, aluminum and steel spacers and a variety of plastics
- Structural capability as secondary sealant for insulating glass units used in structural glazing
- CE marked according to ETAG 002 (ETA 03-0014) meets sealant requirement to EN 1279 parts 4 and 6 and EN 13022
- Fast cure time
- Low temperature stability
- High level of mechanical properties
- Odorless and non-corrosive cure
Pack Size - Base - 20 Litre Pail
Base - 250Kg Drum
Catalyst - 25kg Pail