Dow Corning 785+ Bacteria Resistant Sanitary Silicone Sealant
Dow Corning 785+ is a one part, bacteria resistant sanitary silicone sealant that gives excellent adhesion to most non-porous surfaces.
For sealing around sanitary fittings to give a water resistant hygienic seal. It protects against bacteria growth, MRSA, E.Coli and Salmonella, making it ideal for use in hospitals and clean rooms as well as domestic dwellings and commercial premises.
- Contains a fungicide to resist mould growth
- Protects against bacteria growth, MRSA, E. Coli and Salmonella
- Fast cure – tack free in one hour
- Gloss finish
- 100% recovery
- Application Temperature Range +5 to +40°C
- Conforms ISO 22196:2007
- Conforms to ISO 11600-F-20LM
- Joint movement capability +/– 20%
- Bahama Beige
- Manhattan Grey
Pack Size - 310ml ‘e’ Cartridges