Geobond Marine Hybrid Polymer Sealant
Geobond Marine is a one part, high strength, flexible, universal adhesive and sealant specifically developed for structural marine applications. Geobond Marine is non hazardous (Isocyanate and solvent free), offers ultimate long term performance with excellent resistance to staining, UV, fresh and salt water degradation.
Geobond Marine is suitable for the following bonding and sealing applications: Above and below waterline bonding: GRP superstructure bonding, bonding components to GRP deck and creating watertight bonded joints throughout. It can also be used for internal bonding and sealing solutions.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of marine substrates including GRP and Stainless Steel.
- Highly resistant to salt and fresh water degradation.
- Stay White formula with excellent non-staining characteristics
- Quick rate of cure through and strength build up.
- Excellent application and tooling characteristics.
- No shrinkage or slump.
- Environmentally friendly - no solvents, halogonated compounds or Isocyanates.
- High modulus - offers good abrasion resistance.
Pack Size - 600ml Sausage
290ml ‘e’ Cartridge