Dow Corning Firestop 700 Silicone Sealant
Dow Corning Firestop 700 is unrivalled in its capabilities. It is a one part, neutral curing silicone sealant ideal for preventing the spread of smoke and flames through expansion joints, or penetration seals in curtain walling, building facades or partition walls.
For sealing of expansion joints and pipe and cable penetrations in fire rated structures.
- Tested to B.S.476 Part 22:1987 in expansion joint configurations and pipe and cable penetrations
- Up to a 4 hour fire rating can be achieved
- Joint movement capability +/– 50%
- Neutral cure type
- Fast cure – tack free in 2 hours
- Excellent weathering characteristics including resistance to ozone
- UV radiation and temperature extremes
- Application Temperature Range +5 to +40°C
Pack Size - 380ml ‘e’ cartridge